These rules and general conditions apply to all users of the MojŠtudent website (hereinafter: the website) and all users of the exercises and gyms of the provider Študentski dom Ljubljana (hereinafter ŠDL).
The General Terms and Conditions are regularly updated and are available at any time in their latest and valid version in full text to anyone on the website, when registering for any sports activity. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will be notified to users in the usual way on the website.
Each user uses all the services of the website at his own risk and is fully responsible for the legality of the content of the information provided on the website and for any errors in the content or untruthfulness of the information provided.
The images are symbolic in nature and do not always fully reflect the actual situation.
In the event of a violation of the General Terms and Conditions and in other cases of violation of the rules of use of the website, ŠDL reserves the right to immediately exclude the user from the website without prior notice.
Registration for sports programs
A resident of ŠDL registers for a sports activity via the website by clicking on 'registration' in the MojŠtudent application, while an external visitor signs up via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is possible for several dates at the same time and for different sports activities. Sports activities are limited in number, so applications are possible until vacancies are filled. In the case of problems with registration, call the phone number 031 657 986 or send a message to the email address: email@example.com.
A successfully executed order for the selected sports program is executed by clicking on 'register'. In the event that the user does not check out no later than 24 hours before the implementation of the sports program, he/she will be charged despite non-participation.
Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, the registration for the fitness centre is automatically extended until the user cancels the membership. If the user does not visit the fitness centre the following month, he/she must cancel the membership by the last day of the month, otherwise the application will be transferred and a fee will be charged for the entire following month.
For the total amount of applications for sports programs, ŠDL residents are charged by a monthly payment slip together with rent and other living expenses.
The total amount of applications for sports programs for external ŠDL applicants is issued by the invoice.
Prices include VAT.
Health status of trainees
The trainer and ŠDL do not assume any responsibility for injuries, deterioration of health or other possible negative consequences that occur during training or as a result of training.
Before performing a sports activity, the user must inform the trainer of any medical conditions (asthma, epileptic seizures, etc.) that could lead to a deterioration in the user's health during or after exercise. The trainer may advise the user not to participate in sports activities if he/she assesses that there is a risk of deterioration of the user's health. If the user does not participate in the sports program due to the above, ŠDL is obliged to return the charged amount to the user, but only if the user sends a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note 'Refund of the registration fee due to health condition' within 30 days of receiving the request.
If the user does not participate in the sports program to which he/she was registered due to other health conditions, and the deregistration deadline has expired, ŠDL is obliged to return the charged registration amount to the user within 30 days of receiving the request, but only if the user sends a request to email@example.com with the note 'Refund of the application fee due to health condition' and an attachment of the medical documentation.
By registering for a sports activity, the user agrees with the fact that photos and recordings will be taken, that the acquired material may be used by ŠDL for educational and promotional purposes.
The price of a sports activity for ŠDL residents is EUR 3/sports activity in the case of an individual registration and EUR 2.50 per sports activity in the case of a monthly registration package.
The price of a monthly registration for gym for ŠDL residents is EUR 15.00/month.
Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, the user is charged of the production of a card for gym users in the amount of EUR 2.50 upon first registration for fitness.
All other prices are listed in the price list of sports activities and other services.
Amendments to the program
ŠDL reserves the right to change or terminate the program. The user will be notified of the changes at least 5 days before the entry into force of the variation, and at least 20 days before the termination of the program. In the event of termination of the program, the user has the right to register for another sports activity free of charge, of the same value of the one which is cancelled, or ŠDL is obliged to return the charged amount of the registration within 30 days of termination of the program, but only if the user submits a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the annotation 'Refund of the registration fee due to the termination of the program'.
1. The card shall be used only by the owner of the card, who is personally responsible for its use. The user uses the fitness services only by presenting the card. The card is not transferable. If the fitness staff have reasonable doubts about the identity of the cardholder, they may request additional identification.
The user is obliged to report the destruction or loss of the card to the email address: email@example.com within 24 hours. In the case of loss of the card, a replacement card (duplicate) is issued for the user and must be paid by him/her. If a member finds the original card, the duplicate must be destroyed.
In case of misuse of the card, its revocation is decided by a sports expert.
2. The user exercises at his own risk.
3. The user is responsible for the items he/she leaves on the fitness premises; ŠDL is not responsible for the theft or loss of the user's personal property.
4. Entry into the exercise room and the associated premises is allowed only in clean sports equipment.
5. When exercising on exercise machines and benches, the use of a towel is mandatory.
6. The user is obliged to take care of the order and cleanliness in the exercise room and the associated rooms.
7. The user is obliged to use the training space and the fitness equipment in accordance with the purpose and in such a way that he/she does not disturb other users with his actions.
8. After use, put the bench or exercise machine to the initial position as soon as possible to allow other users to exercise without interruption (do not stay on the exercise machines after the workout). With proper collaboration, multiple users can train on the same exercise device at the same time.
9. Uncontrolled dumping of weights on the ground and in places not provided for this purpose is not permitted. Store weights and other equipment in the designated areas after use.
10. Stepping on exercise machines and benches is not allowed!
12. ŠDL and fitness staff do not assume any responsibility for injuries, deterioration of health or other possible negative health consequences arising from the exercise or as a result of exercise or the use of fitness services.
13. The user is responsible for intentionally or unintentionally causing damage to the ŠDL or a third party. Any damage resulting from non-compliance with the regulations, instructions of the fitness staff or negligence during the use is fully covered by the responsible user.